10.22.2010

yes, i know.

I am a totally bad blog friend. I know.

Forgive me?

Things are so busy... and among all of the busy-ness, i just want the Lord. I want the fire back, or I just want fire. I want to love Him and serve Him. I want no more of my life, I just want Him to fully live through me. I am trying to see what the old "paths" are, and get back to them. Old paths rub against the grain with the new things, but that's just the name of the game. I long to be abandoned again to Him. I just...need more. 
Stand in the ways and see, 
And ask for the old paths, where the good way is,
And walk in it; 
Then you will find rest for your souls. (Jeremiah 6:17)
Love,
Ruth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi:) feel free to leave your thoughts, questions, and suggestions here! i will try my best to respond. please leave links to your blog/etsy shops, i love to look!