9.16.2010

new blog, new lease, new day.

day one of this new blog, and i'm excited.

let's do introductions, shall we?



hello, i'm ruth. or ruth ann. whichever you prefer is just fine with me.


i was just married to the love of my life on July 2nd, 2010. it was, and still is, AWESOME.
hands.
wedding photo booth



we are moving on Oct 1st into our new loft apartment on Fort Worth's Southside.
This is a
definitely a change. We currently live in a 3 bdrm, 2 bath home with a yard.

siging lease-andrewlease



we have 2 labradoodles, Mozart & Stanzi
mozartstanzi



my husband and i pastor a church on the west-side of Fort Worth, called Deliverance Bible Church-FTW. Check us out here. 
Crushing Satan on Camp Bowie
(photo courtesy of adlevology 's flickr)


my life is not my own. in 2007 the Lord touched me and changed me entirely, and now all i want is to live and die for Him. i am all about Mark 16:15 (go into all the world and preach the gospel). August 2010 we took a team to Kiev, Ukraine to preach the gospel. In February 2011 we'll be in Munich, Germany & in August 2011 we'll be taking another team to St. Petersburg, Russia with the gospel.
Mark 16:15 is the call on
every Christian's life.


i love vintage/thrifted/repurposed everything. let's partner that with my love for interior design/decorating.
Vintage 1960s Cram's Terrestrial World Globe
(photo courtesy of buppins flickr)





& lastly, i would prefer d.i.y. over manufactured absolutely any day of the year.


my mission, accepted:
to blog about this new phase of life and everything that comes along with it. 

i hope you enjoy!

love,
ruth ann 


upcoming post---->some pictures of the loft space, building. 



1 comment:

  1. I like it and when I move to Detroit I can stalk you :)

    ReplyDelete

hi:) feel free to leave your thoughts, questions, and suggestions here! i will try my best to respond. please leave links to your blog/etsy shops, i love to look!